Pink topaz rings are very pretty. Nothing says “romantic” like pink topaz! This gemstone has been coveted for many centuries by different cultures, including Russian Czarinas, who gave it the nickname “imperial topaz”. In addition to being a romantic gemstone for engagement rings, topaz is also the birthstone for December. You can give it as a gift to any lady friend who celebrates her birthday in December.
It’s available in various shades of red and pink. The color is caused by chromium, which is substituted for aluminum in the crystals. It looks gorgeous set in any metal. Sometimes the pink or red gemstone is framed with smaller white topaz accents.
There are tons of choices when it comes to pink topaz rings. Here is an overview of some of the different shades of pink available:
• Strawberry pink – It’s not the most popular color, but it’s still lovely. It looks great with just about any outfit.
• Rose pink – This is one of the most popular varieties of pink topaz. It’s the perfect color of jewelry to go with summer and spring outfits.
• Hot pink – Most rings have this shade of pink. It’s a vibrant, noticeable shade. Anybody who has hot pink topaz jewelry will definitely stand out at a part or event!
• Crimson pink – This stunning shade goes well with darker outfits. It’s the perfect choice for any woman who wants to feel classy during a summer nighttime event.
• Salmon pink – Less subtle than the other shades, yet still lovely and classy. It’s an ideal color for spring fashion. It’s a creamy pink that looks great with pastel outfits.
Shapes of Pink Topaz Rings
Pink topaz rings are available in the following shapes:
Here are a few tips for choosing good quality pink topaz:
• Ask if the gemstone has been treated any. Common treatments include dyeing, irradiation, heat treatment, and coating. It’s always a good idea to know exactly what you’re getting. Keep in mind that all pink topaz is treated in some way or another. The extent to which it is treated depends on the jeweler.
• Be sure to choose a quality cut. Topaz is available in a variety of shapes; however, the cut should reflect light evenly from the surface when the stone is held face up. If there is one, tiny flaw, the entire stone will suffer. A scratch can destroy the color and sparkle of pink topaz.
• Choose the metal. Pink topaz rings are usually set in white gold or yellow gold. Some rings have a large, solitary topaz stone, and some also have tiny gemstone or diamond accents.
SuperJeweler.com offers the best deals on pink topaz rings. Discounts are available on stunning pink topaz rings, necklaces, and earrings. You can save hundreds of dollars at SuperJeweler.com!