Diamonds and pearls are both gorgeous, so why not use them both together in jewelry? There’s nothing more beautiful than pearl and diamond earrings. They’re also affordable if you know where to buy them.
They can be worn on all occasions. They look great with formal wear, casual jeans, classic outfits, casual dresses, etc. If you want to buy these earrings as a gift, you can rest assured that your recipient will love them!
Make sure that the pearls on the earrings are real and not fake. Fake pearls will take away from the beauty of the jewelry. A Tahiti or South Sea pearl offers a nice opulent look. When you lay your eyes on a fine pearl, you’ll realize why people are willing to dive way down deep in the ocean to collect these opulent spheres!
Here are a few tips for choosing pearl and diamond earrings.
1. Decide whether you want natural or cultured pearls. Natural pearls are rare and cost a fortune. If you can find a natural one, then the investment will be well worth it. However, these days most pearls are grown on farms. A technician will implant beads into the mollusks, and the mollusks are then returned in the water until the pearls form.
2. What quality of diamond can you afford? What kind of cut do you want? Princess and emerald cuts are especially lovely when paired with pearls. Do you want a single, large diamond to match the size of the pearl, or do you want a number of tiny diamonds accenting the pearl?
3. What style of earring do you want? Would you prefer something simple, like stud earrings, or something flashier, like dangle earrings? If you want something in between, then go with drop earrings. Drop earrings are ideal if you’re buying for somebody else. Some women have small, delicate ears and can’t wear dangle earrings. At the same time, stud earrings might be too simple for them.
4. Another factor to consider is whether you want freshwater or saltwater pearls. Saltwater pearls include Akoya cultured pearls grown in waters near China and Japan. They are white or cream in color. Freshwater pearls are grown in lakes and ponds, predominantly in China. They are produced in various sizes. They’re typically pastel in color, although some are white and resemble Akoya pearls.
5. Last but not least, you need to decide on the metal. White gold? Yellow gold? Silver? These are all lovely choices when combined with pearls and diamonds.
Hopefully, you have an idea of which pearl and diamond earrings to buy. You at least have a starting point so that you can begin your search for the perfect pair!
For the best deals on pearl and diamond earrings, check out SuperJeweler.com. You can find discounts on earrings, necklaces, rings, and more. You’ll find a variety of pearl and diamond jewelry pieces at impressive prices!