Silver hoop earrings go well with any type of outfit! You don’t have to wait until you’re wearing an evening dress or formal gown to put in a pair of hoop earrings. After all, hoops aren’t always large. Some hoops are quite small. These earrings are available in a variety of sizes. Sometimes the sterling silver is quite plain. Some of the hoops feature crystal or gemstone accents.
There are a number of things to consider: your own tastes, the size of the hoops, the size of your ears, whether you want plain hoops or hoops accented with diamonds or crystals, etc. One of the most important considerations is comfort. If you have small, delicate ears, you probably shouldn’t wear large, heavy earrings. Keep them small and light. If they are too heavy for your ears, you will feel really weighed down.
Here are a few tips for choosing the right silver hoop earrings:
1. Think about your lifestyle. Do you want something casual? Then go with petite earrings with minimal embellishments. Do you want something fancier? You can go with larger loops with diamond accents. If you spend a lot of time outdoors, go with some huggie-style earrings.
2. When determining the size of the earrings, keep in mind that medium hoops are between 1 inch and 1.5 inch in diameter. These are the most versatile since they aren’t too large or too small.
3. Consult your own wardrobe for some ideas on which hoops to go with! If you have a lot of designer clothing, you’ll need at least one pair of large hoops, at least 1.5 inch in diameter. If you have a lot of suits in neutral shades, your best bet is a pair of petite hoops. For a lot of casual clothes, you can stick with medium hoops.
4. Decide whether or not you want the earrings to be embellished with crystals or diamonds. Some designs also feature “twisted” shapes. And then there are earrings that feature a symbol inside of the hoops. This symbol can be a dolphin, cross, rose, or even a name!
5. Why settle with just one pair? Why not diversify your wardrobe by buying a few different earrings. Try to get at least one pair that will be noticeable at a special event. There should be a few different pairs for everyday wear.
6. Last but not least, you need to consider your budget. The great thing about sterling silver is that it is an inexpensive metal. You can find a good pair of silver hoop earrings for less than $100. Of course, if you want diamond or crystal embellishments, you should expect to pay more.
Now that you know what to look for in silver hoop earrings, you can order them at SuperJeweler.com! You will find huge discounts on any silver jewelry you want. Super Jeweler is the leading internet jewelry store. They offer huge deals on all of their jewelry AND on shipping and handling!