Every woman should have at least one pair of diamond stud earrings. They make both a simple and elegant fashion statement. They look great with any type of outfit. Whether you want to buy a pair for yourself or as a gift for somebody else, you will find that there are a variety of styles and sizes to choose from.
Keep in mind that no two diamonds are exactly alike. When it comes to stud earrings, you need to make sure you choose the right pair. Even if you can’t afford an expensive pair, you still don’t want to waste your money on a tacky pair.
Whether you want three-prongs or six-prongs, here are a few tips for choosing the perfect pair of diamond stud earrings:
• Decide on the cut, as it’s one of the most important aspects of a diamond. An ideal cut gives a diamond its brilliance and scintillation. If cut properly, the facets allow the maximum amount of light to enter through the top. When the angles are correct, the light that enters through the top will be dispersed. Earrings are available in cuts such as brilliant rounds, emerald cut, princess cut, and oval cut styles.
• Another aspect to consider is the clarity. It’s essential that you buy diamonds with the fewest amount of flaws possible. If the inclusions are noticeable to the naked eye, the stones aren’t nearly as beautiful as they should be.
• Next, think about the color. Diamonds are available in every color imaginable, ranging from clear to pink. Most people consider completely colorless diamonds to be the most luxurious, although red, blue, and pink diamonds are becoming more and more popular.
• What kind of setting would you prefer the stones to be placed in? Yellow gold? White gold? Silver? How many prongs? When it comes to stud earrings, you might want to avoid crown style settings, as they are a poor fit. The best fits are 3-prongs and 4-prongs.
• Lastly, consider the carat. The carat is the unit of weight by which a stone is measured. Where stud earrings are concerned, you don’t want to go with heavy diamonds since they might feel uncomfortable. They are generally available in 1 carat sizes, ¼ carat, ¾ carat, and 1/3 carat.
Now that you know what to look for in diamond stud earrings, you can begin shopping for that perfect pair. The price can range from just over $100 to five figures, depending on the four Cs and the setting. Go with the highest quality you can afford.
The best place to shop for diamond stud earrings is SuperJeweler.com. You will find great deals on diamond earrings as well as necklaces, rings, bracelets, and more. SuperJeweler is a leader in the jewelry industry, and always offers quality pieces.