Shopping for diamond engagement rings can be confusing, especially if you’re not familiar with the four Cs and other aspects of diamonds. It’s important that you and your sweetheart choose the perfect rings, since they will symbolize the love the two of you share. The rings should represent each of your personalities, yet complement each other at the same time.
If there’s one thing that an engagement ring should have it’s a diamond. Even though diamonds are a girl’s best friend, men can wear them as well. You must find the perfect diamonds that will give you and your significant other years and years of joy.
That said, here are some tips for choosing the perfect diamond engagement rings.
1. First, it’s important that you establish a budget. There’s no rule that says you have to spend a fortune on a ring. After all, if you spend more than you can afford on a ring, you won’t have as much money for the wedding. What you need to do is educate yourself about diamonds and metals and figure out a way to finance a decent ring.
2. You can begin your diamond education by learning about the four Cs: cut, clarity, carat, and color. These four attributes determine the value of the diamond. The cut refers to how smoothly and intricate the facets turn out after the cutting process. The clarity refers to how many inclusions or flaws the diamond has, and whether or not they are visible to the human eye.
3. Speaking of the color, it’s important to keep in mind that not all diamonds are colorless. They can be pink, yellow, blue, or even black. Still, there is nothing more beautiful or timeless as a colorless diamond.
4. Some diamond engagement rings feature more than one stone. While the solitaire diamond setting will never go out of style, there are a few other options as well. For instance, you could go with a three-stone ring, which includes a large center stone with a smaller stone on either side.
5. The final aspect of a ring is the metal. Diamonds look beautiful with any type of metal: yellow gold, white gold, platinum, silver, tungsten, and so forth. Yellow gold has always been the most popular choice, although white gold is a lucrative choice as well. Yellow gold is somewhat similar in appearance to silver, except that it retains the value of gold. Platinum and tungsten are the most durable of the metals.
These 5 tips provide you with the information you need to get started on your diamond engagement rings research. Take your time when educating yourself about the choices.
You can learn a lot more about diamond engagement rings at SuperJeweler.com. This is the #1 jewelry store on the internet, and you can find all of the jewelry you could ever want or need. The great thing is that everything is available at reasonable prices!